Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Internships OR Bust...No More!

I've been very worried about obtaining an internship for the summer. It seems that when it comes to talking about the "future" and what you need for jobs after graduation, everyone all agrees on and continuously says the one magic word...INTERNSHIPS. I've applied for several internships for the summer and I have been stressed because I haven't heard back from any one of them. This has stressed me out about graduating next year and I've been a complete mess. Well, I can stop my sobbing now. I was accepted to be a part of Eastern's Social Marketing Internship (the "Don't Be that Girl/Guy" campaign)!!! I am overly excited! I know that this is a highly competitive internship and I had no confidence whatsoever when I turned in my application, BUT I DID IT!!! Summer will now be a little less stressful and I am ready to finish out this semester so I can conquer my senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment