Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wedding Bells Will Be Ringing-and I'm not talking about the Royal Wedding Either

Since I am a Chicago girl, it is necessary for me to love the Chicago bears. regardless what I think of football. It just so happens that our quarterback, Jay Cutler is engaged. I didn't even know he was dating anyone. And to top it off, I am aware of who the woman is he is marrying, no one other than ex-Laguna Beach star, Kristen Cavallari. Again, since when did these two start dating?? As we all know, it seems that when a prized quarterback starts dating and then MARRYING a young and beautiful blonde, his game, along with his career seems to go down the toilet. Let's hope that Kristen will be a good influence on our quarterback. It would be nice to win a Super Bowl sometime in the near future.

Cutler is Engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment